Amvic 8" 5.33 square feet
- Form Capacity strength of 865 pounds per sq. ft. by third party testing
- Fully reversible Formlock interlocking system with a 1" depth which provides superior connection strength, eliminates the need to glue, tape, tie or hook the blocks together
- Webs have built-in rebar clips which can hold 2 layers of reinforcing steel, the clips are placed to maximize structural strength and layout as per the Building codes
- Designed to withstand internal vibration. Amvic is one of the very few ICF blocks that recommends internal vibration ensuring complete concrete consolidation, as per building code requirement for placing concrete
- The webs are manufactured using 100 percent recycled material making the overall Amvic ICF form 60 percent recycled material by weight
- Construction waste is less than 3 percent
- Delivered or pick-up in 4 weeks upon placement of order. Call or see us in-store for details.